Tuesday, October 26, 2021

October 19, 2006

    Dreamed of considering the Patricia Hearst case and asking "If you were kidnapped and kept tied up in a closet for weeks, would you have behaved differently?"


    Baked cheese bread.


    The Miss Peach package I posted on Ebay was bought by a Toronto guy, so I delivered it to his office in Liberty Village and refunded his payment for shipping costs. (He works for the Nelvana company that makes animated cartoons!)


    While I was out I also went to the Four Seasons Centre and exchanged my Faust ticket for one earlier in February to escape a conflict with the operas I'm performing in.


    Headache.


    Dinner was pork chops.


    Went to a Games Meetup at a high-rise apartment just north of Jane & Eglinton.  We played Apples to Apples and a discussion gamed called The Gender Gap. There were eight people and they were pretty friendly. (We were also introduced to a gunfighting card game called Bang, but didn't get around to playing it.)


    Sold Rex Morgan MD, but five other packages didn't sell.

No comments:

Post a Comment