Monday, February 26, 2018

February 26, 2003

Got up at 8:48.

Dreamed of walking in downtown Sackville in my robe and pajamas.

At the studio Cynthia and I started preparing for my eventual Bronze II exam. (We've been distracted by these routines for quite a while.) Afterward I told he that I couldn't afford any more lessons, which she took pretty well. (I still have thirty left.) I also said she was a good friend, which pleased her.

Now that they're cancelling Phil Donahue's show, we're going to get rid of the MSNBC package and go back to the one with BBC Canada and IFC. [MSNBC cancelled Donahue because he kept warning against invading Iraq!]

Dinner was halibut (which I fried).

In the drama class we mirrored each other's movements then posed each other as sculptures.  Then we made plays out of "You're late." "I know, I couldn't help it." "I understand." "I knew you would." "I have something for you." "Really?" "Yes.  This."

Sean and I played it as gangsters in the drug rackets.  Then we did the same exchange as movie scenes.  My group did it as The River Wild; the others as The Godfather and a war movie.  

Then we made plays out of a banal exchange, with lines like "What did you do last night?" "Nothing." Tijuana and I did it as Clarice Starling and Hannibal Lecter. (What an evil spin I put on  "Nothing"!)

Baked some white bread.

No comments:

Post a Comment