Monday, February 19, 2018

February 19, 2003

Got up at 9:51.

Dreamed of a non-existent garden at our N.B. cottage, overrun with weeds.

Cynthia and I went over our rumba and salsa routines.

Got a haircut this morning. (They noticed it at the dance studio.)

Dinner was toad in the hole.

Sue was previewing her play [she was directing Orchidelirium] so her husband taught the acting class. (He reminds me of John Goodman.) The early games included something from Whose Line Is It Anyway? in which we had to make a conversation entirely with questions.  I was pretty good at it.  We also did "Yes, and..." in which we kept saying "Yes, and let's..." 

Then we did exercises on story structure.  The first was making a play from the dialogue "Oh," "Oh," "Oh," Oh well," "Well!" and Oh!" Andrei and I couldn't really figure out what to do.  Then we did "Well," "What," "How," "So," and "Well." This time Donna and I did a skit where I danced with her and she tripped.

No comments:

Post a Comment