Wednesday, February 21, 2018

February 21, 2003

Got up at 9:30.

Dreamed of being part of a circle around a swimming pool, across from a Russian girlfriend, about to perform a group stunt.

Puitak, Gordon and I were going to see Long Life, Happiness and Prosperity, but it closed after yesterday. [Don't think I ever saw it.] I was thinking of seeing The Quiet American instead, but it turned out that Pui had to work after all. (I like it when these things come in twos.) Gordon and I still had lunch at a Thai restaurant.  Mother had finished the Laura Ingalls Wilder bio, so I lent it to Pui.

Dinner was lasagna.

Dawn taught a samba class with something called policia.  There was an opeh house with a reporter from The Guardian.  The line dance was that silly Cuban dance again.  I've never felt like such a WASP as when trying to dance it!

Moira is in Kingston again.  

No comments:

Post a Comment