Tuesday, February 20, 2018

February 20, 2003

Got up at 9:48.

Dreamed of noticing in the movie Excalibur a shot of multiple shadows on the snow (the movie has no such scene that I recall) and inquiring who the cinematographer was; thinking it was Sven Nykvist. (It was actually Alex Thomson, the best thing in the movie.)

The Toronto schools are getting rid of their continuing education (cheapskates!) so I'll have to take the intermediate drama course in the spring instead of the fall.  Still a few days before I can register. [It survived after all.]

I'm pretty sure that George Brown College is having a weekend workshop in copy editing in late April, but I haven't yet found enough info to register.

Dinner was roast chicken.

The mild weather is finally here!  It was above freezing and I walked much of the way to George Brown College (in an unsuccessful search for info on the workshop).

Sergei taught a foxtrot class, including the right turn.  My pensive expression made Rita laugh. (I wish someone had taken a picture.) Cynthia tried to persuade me to have an extra lesson this week to review our routines.  At moments like that I wish I were rich.  Genny was also there:  it was the first time I'd met her since December.

No comments:

Post a Comment