Sunday, February 9, 2020

January 30, 2005

Dreamed of Mother and I spending so long mowing in the back yard of our Sackville house that I missed Monday night choir practice; entering the future; seeing a Sackville neighbour set off fireworks; seeing the Tantramar marshes near Sackville in 360-degree arcs from a high revolving tower; seeing a car bomb explode from that tower and hearing a lot of screaming; the song "When I Was a Lad" from Gilbert & Sullivan's operetta H.M.S. Pinafore.

Saw the Canadian Opera Company production of Wagner's Siegfried at the Hummingbird Centre.  It went on for four hours (excluding the two intermissions), and when the final curtain came down I felt the same as when I've done my last sit-up.

Afterward I ate at McDonald's.

On Six Feet Under Nate found out that his trip to Seattle had left Lisa pregnant; Keith's sister entered drug rehab but got her daughter to take her urine tests for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment