Monday, February 3, 2020

January 26, 2005

Dreamed of the song that goes "All things shall perish under the sky....  Music alone shall live, never to die"; being in a chorus rehearsing the Gilbert & Sullivan opera The Mikado.

Went shopping.

Saw the DVD of Courtship, first of a trilogy based on Horton Foote plays, about a young couple in Texas around the time of World War I. (The other two are On Valentine's Day and 1919.) Sweetly low-key.

Dinner was pork chops.

At the drama class we did improv scenes set in a store.  In one I came in and said to the saleslady, "I want some condoms, sweetie!" Then I asked, "Are you doing anything tonight?"  Last week Roxanne had given us the exercise of wearing something we don't usually wear, so I've been wearing my green cardigan. (I feel like Richie Cunningham!)

No comments:

Post a Comment