Monday, February 10, 2020

February 1, 2005

Dreamed of going into a department store with a black girl and getting into a fight with her.

Baked whole wheat bread.

Got a huge book I'd bought on Ebay:  The Collected Works of Buck Rogers in the 25th Century.  Looks fun.

Some people making a documentary series about card games for Men TV came to interview me about canasta because that's one of several card-game Meetup groups I'm organizing.  I don't know how to play it, but I gather I was better than nothing. (They couldn't find anyone else in Toronto involved in the game.)


We ate out at the Swiss Chalet.

Went down to the Bickford Centre and saw the last part of The Barber of Seville being rehearsed.  Barbara Thompson was glas to see me.  I bought a ticket to both of Giuseppe's operas and picked up a bunch of leaflets promoting them for later distribution. (Barbara said, unironically, "You're so good!") I recognized several faces from last year but had trouble remembering names.

No comments:

Post a Comment