Tuesday, February 18, 2020

February 7, 2005

Comic strip hero Brick Bradford: "I must hold out!  I must!  I must!  I can't give in--though these dear friends, in agony--must not persuade me to--or should they?"

Dreamed of comic strip hero Norman Drabble joining a group on a business trip to London, then doing something so goofy that it got into the newspaper The Independent, bringing the group unwanted attention.

Got several Sunday comics, including Dick Tracy, Li'l Abner, Steve Canyon, The Heart of Juliet Jones, Flash Gordon and a complete section from 1963.

Distributed some more opera leaflets.  It took a long time, though I only go to four more libraries.  So I was late for dinner, which was pork chops.

At the choir I heard that Catherine had severe pneumonia.

No comments:

Post a Comment