Saturday, February 22, 2020

February 11, 2005

"A coupla coppers torpedoed us!  They bumped Turk!  I conked one and took leg-bail!  Pearly crashed too, Satin!"--Kerry Drake

Dreamed of looking at a new $100 bill and seeing that the reverse side told the story of how the Thanksgiving holiday came about; trying to remember what I'd dreamed. (Did I really dream about supermodel Gisele Bundchen?  I remember remembering it in the dream, but after I woke up I forgot.)

Dropped yet more opera leaflets.

Got Richard Hofstadter's book Anti-Intellectualism in American Life (which I bought at amazon.com). I also got some more Sunday comics.

I was late again for dinner, which was more turkey pie.

Finished the Wiseguy DVDs.  A brilliant show.

Visited my old dance studio.  Most of them were out of town for some tournament.

No comments:

Post a Comment