Sunday, February 16, 2020

February 6, 2005

Melissa (Brenda's hooker friend), watching an orgy: "Sex is so stupid!"--Six Feet Under

Dreamed of visiting a war museum with an exhibit on POWs; being tempted to ask whether the war movie cliche of the Japanese sticking bamboo shoots under prisoners' fingernails ever really happened (from what I've heard, I wouldn't doubt it); finding a furry winter cap on the floor next to coat racks (like my real one, but brown instead of black) and wondering who it belonged to.

We did the January accounts for our used book business.  We were slightly in the red.

Father gave me a $1000 cheque and I bid for quite a few Ebay comic strips.

John brought over dinner, which was vegan lasagna.  I couldn't eat much of it, and afterward I sneaked out to McDonald's. (Hope he didn't notice!)

Baked white bread.

On Six Feet Under Brenda attended an orgy; Keith's sister killed someone in a hit & run.

No comments:

Post a Comment