Tuesday, July 16, 2024

July 9, 2009

Got up early in the morning, and Father and I drove to Whittamore's Farm.  We picked strawberries (they're getting overripe by now), then I picked raspberries.


Dinner was shrimp.


Finished Dreams From My Father.  Obama seems a slippery character to me.


Went to a Games Meetup at the Ryerson student centre.  We played Settlers of Catan in three different groups.  I hadn't intended to play the Knights & Cities version, but that's what I endd up doing in a game that went on even longer than that Monopoly game.  The regular game goes on till someone gets 10 points, but this version goes to 15!  I suggested we just play to 10, but I was the first one to reach 10 points, and I was a good enough sport to keep playing.  When Derek vinally won, I was jubilant that the game was finally over!

No comments:

Post a Comment