Tuesday, July 16, 2024

July 10, 2009

Dreamed of becoming an intern at a leftist media-critique organization in Port Credit; naming the important dates in World War II that people remember (e.g. Pearl Harbor, D-Day).


Father got a chest of drawers for me to store my comics.  I was hoping for something more like the file cabinet in the attic where he stores papers from our book business, so he decided to give me that one and put the new one in its place. (I'm still not sure how well it'll work for him.)


Dinner was roast chicken.


Saw Michael Mann's Public Enemies at the Yonge & Eglinton with the Movie Meetup.  Spellbinding, though the last scene was pretty dumb.  I thought of going to karaoke afterward, but the movie was pretty long and I had a headache.


Started reading The Story of French.  Looks interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment