Saturday, February 4, 2023

January 29, 2008

Saw a very surreal Avengers episode titled "Too Many Christmas Trees." It's the one where the bad guys use telepathy to infiltrate Steed's dreams! (The head villain resembled Rupert Murdoch.)


Dinner was roast chicken.


At the Chinese Literature Meetup Bill told me you can read the manuscript online!  I'm sure it'll be more readable that way.  Just four people came to the meeting.  We'd planned to read four chapters, but I managed to read xis. (At this rate, I'll be able to take time off when visiting London in April.)


Afterward I stopped at the Bickford Centre and picked up some Toronto City Opera fliers to distribute.


It turned out that the web link was to the same PDF scans as in the disc he gave us.  If only someone would post it in HTML! (Maybe I'll do that someday.)

No comments:

Post a Comment