Saturday, February 25, 2023

February 16, 2008

I was thinking of seeing a movie today, but I didn't bother.  I was also thinking of seeing the other Toronto City Opera show, but I decided it could wait.  I stayed home and did puzzles instead. (I'm pretty good at Skill-o-Grams!)


Dinner was KFC. (They no longer offer corn as a side order.)


The second DVD in the Big Love series still hasn't shown up at Blockbuster.


I considered cancelling tomorrow's Lunch Club Meetup because of bad weather predictions.  But now the forecast doesn't sound too bad so we'll proceed.


I won two Steve Canyon packages in Ebay auctions and the seller gave me a list of other SC strips he has so I could choose the ones I didn't already have.  I found 11 such and paid $15 for them since there were no duplicates.

No comments:

Post a Comment