Sunday, February 19, 2023

February 13, 2008

"I keep asking myself, What would Abraham Lincoln do?"--Big Love

"Everything is crap and sin!  Sin and crap!"--ibid.

Dreamed of the song "Loco-Motion."


Went out to my shrink Dr. Hassan's office and got a new appointment.  I also distributed the last of the Toronto City Opera leaflets. (Actually, I had four left over because the last branch I went to was also being renovated, but I'm through anyway.) I had a big headache (due to Coca-Cola withdrawal?).  I went to Indigo Books and got a couple of puzzle magazines, and after I left I realized I hadn't paid for them!  I went right back and paid.  Lucky nobody caught me!


John, Kathrine and Merle came for dinner, which was Indian food.


In the evening I had a choice of going to the Nonfiction Book Club Meetup, the first Writers Meetup, or Toronto City Opera's Un Ballo in Maschera.  I was going to go to the Writers Meetup, but because of my headache I stayed home anyway.


Rented the Blockbuster DVD of the first episode of the second season of Big Love.  Still brilliant.

No comments:

Post a Comment