Sunday, February 19, 2023

February 11, 2008

"I guarantee you, that professor hasn't had sex for at least ten years!"

"But you didn't have to tell him that in front of the whole class!"

--Undeclared


"No, the Queen is just some old lady.  Adam Sandler is, like, a god, OK?"--ibid.


Saw some more Undeclared episodes on DVD.  It's really funny, especially the hero's second-childhood father.


Went out to distribute some more Toronto City Opera flyers.  Two branches were closed Mondays, and a third was being renovated, so I only had time to leave them in two others! (It's so cold that Father borrowed my scarf before going out, and I had to wait for him to get back before going out myself.)


Dinner was scalloped potatoes and ham.


At choir practice we started again on Theodore Dubois "The Seven Last Words of Christ," which score I'd forgotten to bring. (Am I getting tired of it?)

No comments:

Post a Comment