Saturday, October 1, 2022

September 24, 2007

Dreamed of the line from Battle Hymn of the Republic, "As He died to make us holy let us die to make men free"; seeing some non-existent photos of myself when I was twenty or so (with hair longer than mine actually was).


The Oz DVD was unplayable so I had to return it. (Too bad the the second in the final season's DVD series is already on the way.


Dinner was KFC.


At the Coro Verdi we did a new song, "Quel Mazzolin di Fiori." It turns out that our upcoming concert is on the same afternoon as the October Book Club Meetup, so I'll have to miss the latter, at which they'll be talking about Edgar Allen Poe.  I wish I'd realized that before I posted what I was going to read ("The Facts in the Case of Mr. Valdemar").

No comments:

Post a Comment