Monday, October 10, 2022

October 6, 2007

Dreamed of the song "Let's Hear It for the Boy"; reflecting how it made me wish I had a girlfriend; a 1940s version of the musical Annie.


The rest of the family went to Kingston for the weekend. (Moira would have gone alone by train, but it was booked solid for Thanksgiving.  Are people returning to train travel?)


There was a big rainstorm in the middle of the afternoon.


Dinner was KFC.


Saw "The Praying Mantis Kills," a Kung Fu episode I recall seeing back in 1974.


Brought up the last Macintosh apples from the basement.


Went to the Karaoke Metup again at the Leaside Fox & Fiddle.  I sang the new song "Ferry Cross the Mersey" along with "Dancing in the Dark" and Elvis' "Memories." Someone sang U2's "I'm at a Place Called Vertigo," and it was so loud that I had to go outdoors for a minute, where I said to someone "I'm at a place called earache!"

No comments:

Post a Comment