Thursday, October 27, 2022

October 20, 2007

"You are the true master of death, because the true master does not seek to run away from death"--Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows


"How's your heel?"

"He's all right."

--Battling Butler


Dreamed of a non-existent episode in my school days where we locked the gym teacher up and went on a rampage!


Saw the DVD of the first episodes of the 1960s spy spoof Get Smart.  I watched it a lot when I was a kid, and it still makes me laugh out loud!


Finished the last Harry Potter book.  It played a bit like a movie serial.


Dinner was McDonald's.


Saw the DVD of Buster Keaton's Battling Butler, in which he pretended to be a boxing champ so he could marry the girl he loved. (I also saw the short Cops, in which he got chased by hundreds of policemen.)

No comments:

Post a Comment