Wednesday, October 5, 2022

September 30, 2007

Dreamed of returning from Cape Breton with John; getting stuck at the Canso Causeway which connects Cape Breton to the Nova Scotia mainland.


Moira couldn't finish her marathon. (She wasn't quite over her cold.)


Went to the Word on the Street festival in Queen's Park.  The Eclectic Screening Room had a booth there and I bought a Roger Corman scrapbook and a magazine with the theme "VHS RIP." (They had a guestbook where you could put down your own VHS memoires, and I mentioned how funny fast-forward searches looked when we bought our first machine.) You got a free videocassette with the latter purchase, and I chose Alan Rudolph's quirky 1986 gangster roomance Trouble In Mind, which the seller said was a good choice. (I've seen it before, and I know it is.)


Started reading Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows.


Went to an Acting Meetup at Milestone's.  I finally met the new organizer, Danny, who plans to film a low-budget movie next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment