Saturday, October 8, 2022

October 2, 2007

Dreamed of coming to a high school as an assistant teacher; waiting around for something to do; being annoyed when someone called me "Jamie." [That does annoy me.] (I had an interesting dream in addition, but I failed to write it down in the morning, and I forgot it.)


Went shopping.


Dinner was halibut (which I marinated).


Went to the Book Club Meetup where we discussed The Golden Compass. (I was a bit late because I thought the series book Meetups were still at the Bedford Academy, but now they're all at the Victory Cafe.)


The next day I remembered the dream I'd forgotten:  the scene in The Honeymooners when Ralph begged Alice to give him the money to pay his back dues at the Raccoon Lodge because they were going to kick him out, and Alice's mother interjected in a gung ho voice "Don't give him a dime!" (That was the episode where he found a suitcase full of counterfeit money.)

No comments:

Post a Comment