Wednesday, November 3, 2021

October 26, 2006

"Drugs were my Wheaties"--Symptoms of Withdrawal


Dreamed of fleeing a fire in a cottage and running all the way to the city; the fire following me there; somehow ending up a hero.


I was going to apply for a company librarian position we found on Workopolis, but it had already been withdrawn.


Went to see Stephen Frears' The Queen at the Bayview, with Bett of the North York Movies Meetup.  Helen Mirren was great; the movie I can take or leave alone.  The Monarchy you can have...


Afterward I ate at Arby's.


Saw the DVD of Who Are the Debolts and Where Did They Get Their Nineteen Children? an Oscar-winning 1977 documentary about a foster home with a lot of handicapped kids.


I solved last night's Ebay posting glitch, but now they won't upload my pictures and won't say why!

No comments:

Post a Comment