Wednesday, November 24, 2021

November 17, 2006

 

Dreamed of Moira coming into my room in the middle of the night to find a TV schedule to see when she could see SCTV episodes with Mel's Rock Pile skits; me saying "I thought I was the one obsessed with SCTV!"


Father and I went to a Book City clearance sale at Leaside Memorial Community Gardens.  We found some interesting books at a discount, including a collection of letters written by JFK's tycoon father Joseph P. Kennedy, and a book of "silver age" comic book art.


Dinner was McDonald's.


The Coro Verdi did a concert at the S. Nicola di Bari church on Corso Italia to mark the lighting of their Christmas lights.  But their generators failed and we had to perform outdoors on the church steps!  The concert was shorter than planned. (We had to do the first few numbers a capella until they got enough electricity for the organ.)

No comments:

Post a Comment