Saturday, November 20, 2021

November 13, 2006

Dreamed of being half-dressed (T-shirt and underwear), looking out the window of our old home in Sackville, N.B., and seeing a funeral procession approaching; hiding in the closet; Father coming to speak to me there.


Voted in the municipal election for Toronto Mayor David Miller (without much enthusiasm) and councillor Joe Mihevc.


Father gave me a $500 cheque because my savings account was low. (I didn't dare reveal I was overdrawn!) It came from making too big a payment on my Visa debt (which is still well over $1000).


Dr. Hassan, my shrink, suggested I apply for proofreading/editing work at the big publishing houses.


Dinner was sausage and mashed potatoes.


At choir practice we did the dress rehearsal for Friday's concert and had enough time left over to start on the Christmas song "Adeste, Fideles."

No comments:

Post a Comment