Sunday, April 4, 2021

March 29, 2006

At work I transferred more of the 2004 job competition files.  It looked like the new shelves wouldn't have enough room for them, but by making a tighter squeeze among the already transferred files, I'm pretty sure I've made enough room.


In the afternoon I had my first singing lesson with Giuseppe Macina since last summer.  He showed me a new singing exercise.


Dinner was lasagna.


Went to Central Tech for the first class in this term's taijiquan course.  Most of the others were late arriving because they'd been misinformed by some notice and went to the wrong room, but I missed the notice and correctly guessed that it would be in the same place as last fall.  Steve is teaching it again.  Too bad I'll have to miss next week's class.

No comments:

Post a Comment