Sunday, April 25, 2021

April 18, 2006

Dreamed of having to deal with the father of a bully, who was an even bigger bully; warning him, "Judge not, lest you be judged"; seeing some present-day Sunday comics sections and coming around to the belief that the age of vital comics wasn't over. (Then I woke up and remembered that it is over!)


Marj was finally back at work.  I boxed some more files (health & safety committee reports) and labelled half a dozen, as well as stamping a big bunch of external applications with "Received." In the afternoon I alphabetized a whole lot of letters to Sunday employees, but I didn't quite finish it by quitting time.


Dinner was lasagna.


After work I looked around several libraries for a copy of H.G. Wells' The Time Machine.  Finally found it at the Spadina branch.


Saw the DVD of the double episode that started the second season of Miami Vice. (It was titled "The Prodigal Son," but I couldn't figure out why.

No comments:

Post a Comment