Sunday, April 11, 2021

April 6, 2006

Dreamed of trying to read a Stephen King story with an O. Henry-style twist; getting to the start of the last paragraph but being unable to follow the story arc; wailing that the rest of the family wouldn't let me read in peace.


At work I started boxing the grievance files and transferring some of the terminated files to a new cabinet.  I also removed the last folders from a group of cabinets so Facilities can move them and half-emptied the one with management and exempt files so they can move it into their old place.


Got a big lot of Steve Canyon Sundays and other Ebay comics.


Finally got my taxes done.  I should get a refund of $50 or so.


Dinner was roast pork.


Saw the DVD of the Mystery Science Theatre version of The Touch of Satan, a '70s B-movie about witchcraft.  Very slow.



No comments:

Post a Comment