Sunday, October 11, 2020

September 28, 2005

"There's nothing in the living world like books on water cures, deaths-of-a-thousand-slices, or pouring white-hot lava off castle walls on drolls and mountebanks"--Something Wicked This Way Comes

Dreamed of a cryptic quiz in which the answers were Danny Kaye movies; the Danny Kaye song "Civilization," which Father used to sing.

Went shopping.

Baked multigrain bread.

Went to Dragon Lady and picked up a batch of Steve Roper & Mike Nomad comics I won on Ebay.  I also got several Menomonee Falls Guardian issues to add to my collection.

Dinner was halibut (which I marinated).

Saw the DVD of the Mystery Science Theatre 3000 version of Boggy Creek II:  And the Legend Continues.

Sold the Abbie an' Slats package (another "buy it now" purchase with a fixed price), along with some Dick Tracys and Prince Valiants.  But my first Moon Mullins package didn't sell.

No comments:

Post a Comment