Tuesday, October 27, 2020

October 13, 2005

Dreamed of winning a lottery; going through a big warehouse where every space contained something magical; trying to poach an egg but finding I'd put in an orange instead.

Went to Dragon Lady and picked up some Heart of Juliet Jones and Steve Canyon comics.

Dinner was the rest of the lasagna.

Went to a Chinese Linkup.  But I didn't stay long because I suddenly lost my energy. (I had a strawberry smoothie and it went down wrong.) I was going to go to a Salsa Dance Meetup afterward, but that was definitely out.

Instead, I went home and saw the DVD of The Snow Walker, based on "Walk Well, My Brother," a Farley Mowat story about a bush pilot who crashes with a consumptive Eskimo woman and learns from her how to survive in the Arctic.  A wonderful tale, with dramatic scenery! (It was directed by Charles Martin Smith, who starred in the similar movie of Mowat's Never Cry Wolf.)

No comments:

Post a Comment