Tuesday, October 13, 2020

October 2, 2005

Dreamed of trying to drive from Sackville to Moncton airport for a flight to Toronto (I don't know how to drive); not knowing how to work my car's signals; moving back to our old Sackville house permanently; realizing that my recent purchase of a TTC Metropass was a waste of money; seeing some tall trees growing in the back yard garden of that house and suggesting that we sell them.

In the afternoon I was digging in our garden when I heard people singing Puccini live!  It was coming from Ellington's cafe around the corner.  Adolfo de Santis (who accompanies my choir) was doing the piano accompaniment.

Dinner was scalloped potatoes with ham.

On Six Feet Under there was an opera-themed funeral and Lisa organized a birthday party for Ruth.

Translated Robert Frost's poem "The Road Not Taken" (which I've memorized) into Chinese and Japanese.

The first Ebay auction is over.  I sold the They'll Do It Every Time package but not Judge Parker.

No comments:

Post a Comment