Friday, October 9, 2020

September 25, 2005

"Young man, you will learn... your... lines!"--The Corpse Bride


Dreamed of meeting my singing teacher Giuseppe in a laundromat; visiting our old Sackville house and thinking "I've dreamed this a lot, now I'm actually here"; the saying "You can't go home again."


Saw Tim Burton's gothic animated fairy tale The Corpse Bride at Market Square with the Movie Meetup. (The matinees there are still cheap, even on weekends!) Pretty imaginative, with an oddly Disneyesque sensibility playing off its macabre atmosphere.


Donald, John, Kathrine and John's daughters came over for dinner, which was ratatouille.  I ate just a little, but enough to burn my mouth.  Afterward I sneaked out to McDonald's.


Four more Ebay packages posted.


On Six Feet Under, Lisa's boss finally pushed her over the edge, causing her to quit; David and Keith went to a straight resort; Ruth found out that her friend Bettina was into shoplifting.

No comments:

Post a Comment