Friday, October 30, 2020

October 16, 2005

Dreamed of the Parker Brothers toy Soma, in which you put together different Tetris-type block combinations to make structures such as a 3*3*3 cube; imagining a bigger toy in which you could combine the blocks to make a 4*4*4 cube, including combinations of three in a row and four in a row, which weren't in the real game; an actual song from one of our old 78 RPM records, "What Did You Do Before They Had TV?"; the actual line the physics course marker wrote to me during my Grade 10 correspondence courses, "Remember that it is better to do it right the first time than to have to do it over again," which I still resent. (Did he think I wasn't trying?) The real problem was that my parents had put me in a Grade 11 physics course that I wasn't ready for.

We had a choir rehearsal on Sunday afternoon for a change.

Dinner was the rest of the pork.

On Six Feet Under Nate and Lisa went camping with friends.

Baked rye bread overnight.


No comments:

Post a Comment