Sunday, October 4, 2020

September 21, 2020

Dreamed of looking at my photo ID and seeing that I was wearing a goatee and holding a beer in it.


Dug up the potatoes from the back yard (for what they were worth). Next year we'll try head crops.


For dinner, Moira made Mediterranean chicken with penne, except without onions (which I don't like) or olives (which neither of us like).


Posted the first of the comics I hope to resell on Ebay.  I could get a few hundred dollars.  I now have Dick Tracy, Prince Valiant, Pogo and Moon Mullins comics for sale.


Saw the DVD of Richard Brooks' movie of Truman Capote's true crime "non-fiction novel" In Cold Blood, about a couple of losers who murdered a whole family for nonexistent loot and ended up being executed.  A real knockout! [The format was presented as something original, yet our oldest literature combines fact with fiction:  Homer, The Epic of Gilgamesh...]

No comments:

Post a Comment