Saturday, October 17, 2020

October 6, 2005

Alexander: "I hope the damned cathedral goes to hell!"
Fanny: "What if God punishes you for saying that?"
Alexander: "If a big know-it-all like him punishes a runt like me for so little, then he's just the dirty bastard I've always suspected he was!"
--Fanny and Alexander

"You ain't got no etiquette, motherfucker!"--Curb Your Enthusiasm

Dreamed of waiting on Carlton Street for a bus to take me west to the Carlton Cinema; realizing that it was just a short walking distance away.

Got a big batch of comic strips from Barry King and others. (I bought some more Ebay stuff from the proceeds of my sales there.)

Dinner was roast pork.

Went to the Geneva Centre group's first meeting of the new season.  We have new supervisors called Svetlana and Dineese.

No comments:

Post a Comment