Sunday, October 11, 2020

September 27, 2005

Dreamed of an actual, disturbing Steve Canyon comic strip episode from 1958 in which Steve spanked his female teenage ward Poteet Canyon (teenagers got spanked in the '50s); reflecting that nostalgia can be a way of soothing painful memories; the 1990 movie Ghost, which I haven't seen. [Still haven't.]

Mailed the first two Ebay packages I sold.  I have half a dozen more I was going to post, but I think I'll wait a bit until the next round, when I'm putting up my extra issues of Menomonee Falls Gazette and Menomonee Falls Guardian.


Dinner was roast chicken.


Went to a Canadian Sovereignty Meetup at Butler's Pantry.  There was only one other person there, but we conversed for an hour.


Sold a package of There Oughta Be a Law comic strips to a son of one of the strip's creators.


We rented the miniseries version of Ingmar Bergman's Fanny and Alexander, but they only sent us one DVD when we were supposed to get two together.

No comments:

Post a Comment