Tuesday, June 18, 2019

April 29, 2004

Dreamed of an off-color comedy movie from the early 1960s, with three women undressing in a swimming pool; sweeping up the pine needles on a back porch; feeling extremely angry at someone early in the morning; noticing that it was late May and time to start mowing the lawn around the Sackville house; the non-existent moment in my adolescence when I lost my virginity. [I'm still a virgin.]

The really warm weather has arrived!  I'll have to start the garden soon.

Went to a comics bookstore called The Beguiling and found the third volume of A Cartoon History of the Universe! (This one's about the Middle Ages.)

Dinner was the rest of the lasagna.

Saw Victor Sjostrom's A Dangerous Pledge, about a miserly pawnbroker and the maid who worms her way into his heart, resulting in a love triangle.

No comments:

Post a Comment