Thursday, June 13, 2019

April 25, 2004

Dreamed of acting on the stage; Gina McKee (Irene in The Forsyte Saga) being nice to me the same way her character was to mine in our play; being chummy with actor John Cusack; realizing that I was scheduled to fly home the next week and that I'd have to change my plans; taking a swimming lesson in a crowded pool where the teachers were planning a big heist at the same time.

Saw Victor Sjostrom's movie of Nathaniel Hawthorne's The Scarlet Letter with the great Lillian Gish.

Hung around the St. Clair West subway station for about 90 minutes collecting signatures for the SCRIPT petition.  I got over 30!

John and Rae came over for dinner, which was pizza.

Saw a PBS documentary on Gore Vidal. (We taped it many months ago.)

The last of the chilly weather. (Hopefully!)

No comments:

Post a Comment