Thursday, June 13, 2019

April 26, 2004

Dreamed of leaning out a window so far that I couldn't climb back in, at such a height that I couldn't jump, so I shifted my weight to tip the building over; reading that Ralph Nader had done the same thing in a mobile home (he'd been urinating out a window); being in a new house on the site of our old Sackville house, wondering when the new owners would return, and hoping to return home soon because I was concerned about school work; telling Moira, "Home is where you have internet access"; unpacking some convenient reference materials and casually singing "Ticket to Ride"; the latest Star Wars movie being a family-conflict drama with no special effects; going beneath Sackville to find an underground highway complex.

Dinner was halibut.

Read the Classics Illustrated comic book of Kipling's Captains Courageous, one of the ones I'd read as a child but failed to save. (I bought a new copy a few days ago.) One of their best, if you ask me. [I used to think the title was "Captain's Courageous," and just noticed my mistake now!]

At choir rehearsal we sang Mozart's "Ave Verum Corpus." We're going to sing at the wedding of Giuseppe's niece Saturday afternoon, but I told him I couldn't make it. (I'm still not over my cold.) But I would like to come, and I hope I'm feeling better by then.

No comments:

Post a Comment