Monday, June 10, 2019

April 21, 2004

Dreamed of being so excited that I said to Father, "I don't really get excited, but now I am!"; the comic book Asterix; the Physics & Engineering Building on the Mount Allison campus where Father had his office; accompanying Father on a visit to a Sybilline prophet in the forest and getting stung by two wasps; imagining a romantic comedy about guy with a French girlfriend who says things like "True French people hate Paris." (Why can't I think of things like that when I'm awake?)

Vacuumed my room and the attic. (It gave me a headache.)

Got a new pair of pants at Zeller's.

Dinner was roast beef.

Went to a public meeting hosted by SCRIPT, an organization that supports giving the St. Clair streetcar a dedicated lane. (I missed parts of it because of diarrhea.) I volunteered to do some stuff like entering data for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment