Tuesday, April 30, 2019

March 24, 2004

Dreamed of the 1960s British TV show The Prisoner; walking along a high wall next to a London sidewalk (and managing to balance myself!).

In the morning I met Madeline Melling and Val Martin, whom I remember from my period at William Goodenough House in 1995.

Did the laundry at noon.

Lunch was beef curry.

Went to the Imperial War Museum in the afternoon.  I like the uniforms:  they make the wars of the past seem more real.  They had an exhibit on women at war, including some of their uniforms.

Took a photo of the Imperial War Museum; and one of St. James Park at dusk.

Dinner was KFC.

Saw Hershey Felder's one man show Gershwin Alone at the Duchess.  It was wonderful. (Felder resembles Jerry Seinfeld a bit.)

Phoned home in the evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment