Saturday, April 6, 2019

March 11, 2004

Finished all my packing before lunchtime.

Got to Pearson Airport at about 17:00.  I was in line behind a girl's rugby team going to some games in Britain.  I brought along a couple of New York Times crossword puzzles to pass the time, along with my book Never a Day So Bright.  I also took this diary.

Dinner was Harvey's. (I ordered a veggie burger for a change.) I also played a pinball machine, based on the game Monopoly, for the first time in donkey's years!

We took off on the flight to Ottawa about 20:15. (I put my backpack as well as suitcase into check.) I finished both crossword puzzles.

After waiting two hours at the Ottawa airport, we took off for London about 23:40.  They showed Master and Commander, but I'm waiting for a big screen to see it on.

No comments:

Post a Comment