Saturday, September 15, 2018

September 8, 2003

That weed in the garden gave me a rash on my left hand and the doctor prescribed a cream. (Fortunately, it looks like it's going away.) I also got my blood-iron level checked.

My glasses turned up on the rocking chair. (I could have seen them except that I wasn't wearing them!)

Went to the campaign office and sorted and entered a batch of sign requests.  The campaign's just a week old, and we're already posting a lot of signs!

Dinner was lasagna.

Finished Return to Jalna and started William Lee Miller's Lincoln's Virtues:  An Ethical Biography.  I hope it isn't as didactic as the title suggests.

Saw four Nell Shipman movies at the Cumberland.  The first three were silent shorts filmed on her Idaho estate with her menagerie, and were kind of cute.  The fourth was a B-movie she made in the late 1940s, which was more like D Minus.  The last 10 minutes were lost, as if I cared.

While I was in the queue someone gave me a free DVD of a short titled Laundry.

No comments:

Post a Comment