Friday, September 28, 2018

September 23, 2003

Robert Hughes on Goya: "We expect a great artist to change over his lifetime.  But this much?"

Dreamed of getting a whole batch of Cinematheque tickets (which I'll bet doing shortly) and noticing that some of t the tickets were for movies shown months ago; seeing a fox hunt from a distance, led by a middle-aged woman who was an army officer.

Worked three hours straight at the campaign office.  Eric, the campaign manager, has invited me to lunch, but we can't seem to get together at the right time.

Read a Robert Hughes article on Goya in Vanity Fair.

Dinner was spaghetti.

Went to karaoke for the last time before my drama course gets in the way.  I sang "Back in the U.S.S.R.," "Burning Down the House" and "Up on the Roof." There were a lot of students and they didn't applaud much.

Had my contacts in for over six hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment