Friday, September 28, 2018

September 24, 2003

Tried to enter some poll reports on the campaign office database.  But it was too frustrating for me.

Eric finally took me out to lunch. (We went to Harvey's.) He says I'm the best volunteer he's worked with.

Went shopping.

Went to the dentist's office and rearranged next month's appointment so it won't conflict with the Mission:  Possible program.

Phoned Mission:  Possible and confirmed that last week's fax had arrived.

Dinner was meat pies.  We probably won't get them again.

Saw the Brazilian gangster movie City of God at the Music Hall. (It's the first time I saw a movie wearing my contacts.) It's a terrific, funny epic:  really brilliant storytelling.  Well before it was over, I was already thinking that I wanted to see it again. [Still haven't...]

No comments:

Post a Comment