Tuesday, September 25, 2018

September 20, 2003

Stan Laurel: "Promiscuously!"--Flying Deuces

Dreamed of being in Sackville and going out to buy the Saturday edition of The Moncton Times and Transcript; seeing a report that Mr. Cranky [at mrcranky.com] had published his last movie review; going to an airport to catch a plane, being unsure where to go, calling Moncton and finding it was just a short distance behind me; heading to the gate over a sand dune. (I'd seen a news report about people walking on a sand dune during the hurricane.) I may have dreamed more vividly than usual because I forgot to take my Celexa.

Finally finished entering the sign locations onto the database at the campaign office.

I'm reading in Lincoln's Virtues about his opposition to the Mexican War, which reminded me of Howard Dean opposing the Iraq War.

Dinner was roast chicken, which came out quite well in our convection oven.

Baked multigrain bread.

Rented two videos, both for the second time.  Laurel & Hardy's Flying Deuces was an amusing Foreign Legion comedy.  Fred Zinnemann's famous High Noon was rather repetitious, especially the music.

No comments:

Post a Comment