Friday, September 21, 2018

September 15, 2003

Dreamed of staying alone for a whole weekend in an apartment we were about to sell, and finding the new family that was about to buy the place in the downstairs room.

Leaving the campaign office, I was waiting for a streetcar, but there were none because of some accident, and while I was waiting a downpour started and I got soaked!  It was the first big rain in weeks, and I noticed that my shoe soles were no longer waterproof.  So I bought a new pair at Zeller's.

Dinner was spaghetti.

We have about 40 videocassettes in the house, but a bad habit of taping shows we may or may not want to see, then shelving them away and forgetting them.  Today, Father wanted to buy some new cassettes, but I said no way!  Instead, in the evening we went through all the tapes and decided which ones we wanted to see and which could be taped over.  We're going to try to see at least one taped show every night.

The Mensa people want some samples of my writing, so I sent them some film reviews I'd posted in the mrcranky.com forums a few years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment