Friday, August 23, 2024

August 16, 2009

I think I've finally memorized the words of "Vi Ravviso." ("Vagha Luna" is next.)


Went to a Games Meetup at the Foxes Den.  I played Smallworld, where my races were alchemist trolls and mounted sorcerers.  Then I played a fun new game called Carcassone, which involves matching tile edes to form farms and cities and roads.  I was cautious and only got 49 points.


Dinner was KFC.


Saw the DVD of some episodes of the 1970s game show Match Game, which I remember watching at the time.  Richard Dawson was pretty sharp.


For the first time I did a shorter version of my singing practice, skipping the older songs.  I plan on doing the complete version twice a week (instead of three times) and the shorter one two or three times.

No comments:

Post a Comment