Friday, August 16, 2024

August 10, 2009

"She's only interested in you because you're the Chosen One!"

"Well, I am the Chosen One."

--Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince


Today was my last singing lesson for a while. (Giuseppe's having a knee operation on Wednesday.) We were late getting started because there was a girl auditioning for the Toronto City Opera, who'd missed last weekend's audition session.  The student who came after me heard me singing "Le Veau d'Or" and was impressed.


Dinner was scalloped potatoes and ham.


Saw Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (in Imax and with the first scene in 3-D) at the Paramount.  I was going to see it with some Movie Meetup people but I couldn't find them.  The film could have used a bit more Snape and a bit less teenage romance.

No comments:

Post a Comment