Wednesday, August 21, 2024

August 15, 2009

"Since schools have no death penalty, Dargelos was expelled and the principal was sent to the infirmary"--Les Enfants Terribles


Dreamed of visiting Canterbury, England; feeling that the previous year of my life had been largely wasted.


Went to a new Brunch Club Meetup at Chez Cora's near the College station.  I had a raspberry crepe and a strawberry-banana smoothie.


In the afternoon I went to a Games Meetup at K.C. McFly's near Lawrence and Victoria Park, but Jag and I were the only ones who came. (Too far from the subway.) He gave me a lift to the subway in his car, which has a GPS device!


Dinner was McDonald's.


Saw the first part of Jean-Pierre Melville's Les Enfants Terribles (based on Jean Cocteau's book) at the Cinematheque.  It was just too strange for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment